Fair & Flawless is proud to announce that it offers a selection of high-quality products that contain Sepiwhite, a revolutionary and powerful skin whitening and brightening ingredient.
What is Sepiwhite?
Sepiwhite is a molecule that has been scientifically proven to have a dramatic lightening effect on skin pigmentation. Unlike harmful hydroquinone, Sepiwhite has been shown in scientific trials and dermatological tests to be safe, fast and effective in controlling hyperpigmentation. Sepiwhite Msh (Undecylenoyl phenylalanine) is an organic compound. This ingredient acts as a melanotropin inhibitor to help prevent the synthesis of melanin.
Sepiwhite controls the formation and dispersion of melanin, acting as a catalyst to lighten, repair and prevent:
- Liver spots
- Sun spots
- Age spots
- Hyperpigmentation due to sun exposure, hormonal disorders or irritation
A study performed on 30 Asian volunteers who used a 2% Sepiwhite formula twice a day for three months showed that by the second month:
- There was a decrease of melanic pigments at the skin surface and skin was visibly clearer.
- Skin tone was more radiant.
- Skin was significantly lightened and skin tone was uniform.
- Hyperpigmented areas were visibly lightened.
After three months of treatment, 93% of the participants found the Sepiwhite formula to be safe, effective and comfortable.
Fair & Flawless Products Containing Sepiwhite
Fair & Flawless offers several products made with Sepiwhite and a host of other natural, nourishing, good-for-you ingredients. Rejuvenate your skin and bring out the beauty beneath the surface with luxurious skin care products including:
- Fair & Flawless™ Body Lightening Cream
- Fair & Flawless™ 5xf Body Lightening Gel
- Skin Soho™ Soya Lait Lightening Bar
- Skin Soho™ White Tea Lightening Gelée
For more information about Fair & Flawless, Sepiwhite or any of our skin whitening and brightening products, please contact us.